Upcoming Pack 735 Events -do not miss our LAST TWO events of season
- Friday, June 11 @6:45PM –All Dens- Awards Ceremony & Campfire Celebration, Reading Town Forest, Main Council Ring Fire Pit (see below for location and parking)
- Sunday June 13 @8AM …that’s right 8AM – Service Project-Collect Flags from Memorial Day Graves, Meet at Forest Glen Cemetery, Reading MA…same place where we placed flags and flowers -Many hands make light work
Masks are REQUIRED. We are beholden to Mask rules until June 15th!!! Wear them w/ good cheer please.
Don’t miss our last Pack 735 Event & Celebration of this Scout Year -where our Cub Scouts are presented their Rank (Patch for Uniform) for the year.
Be there and help us celebrate! They earned it. It goes without saying, Scouts and Leaders should be in Class A uniform, tucked in and looking sharp! Bring those Cub Scout 6 Essentials please including a Flashlight with NEW batteries.
Chad’s video update
Our final Pack Meeting & Awards Celebration of this Scout year is Friday June 11 from 6:45PM to 8:15PM at the Reading Town Forest, Old Council Ring (main ring).
Everyone who participated this year is getting their Rank Patch Award. Meet at the “Old Council Ring” fire pit which is the big fire pit with benches ..it’s the main fire ring in middle of our Town Forest.
There will be serious fun, songs, awards, s’mores and a wonderful campfire. Plus we’ll announce details of our Summer Program and a preview for Fall Program. Be there!
All Dens/grade levels should attend. Masks are still mandatory!
Where do I park? Two options:
Compost Center Entrance… Street Park at Compost Center Entrance along Grove Street and Family Cir. …hike in. There will be signs to lead the way.
WoodEnd Elementary… Park at Woodend is the shortest hike to the old Council Ring in the middle of the RTF. Please note, we do not light/sign the Woodend route…you will need to know the way and bring a light!
Regarding Masks… yes, for this meeting we are wearing them. June11=MaskRequired. We are beholden to Gear 4 rules set by our Local Council. That said, we move to Gear 5 AFTER June 15th which means, no more masks. I personally look forward to date. But please know, for June 11, everyone is masking up. Do this for me. I am fully vaccinated and I am wearing my mask June 11. -thx Chad L!
Here’s the announcement from Council:
Thanks to everyone’s diligence and cooperation, The Spirit of Adventure Council is happy to announce we are moving to Gear 5, effective June 15th (the date the Massachusetts State of Emergency is expected to be lifted).
Effective June 15th
General Protocols for Unit Activity
- Indoor and Outdoor events and activities may occur, with no capacity restrictions
- Masks are no longer mandatory. They are encouraged for those that have not been vaccinated in situations where close contact of 3 feet or less is occurring for prolonged periods of time
- Tenting – It is encouraged that the 1 person per personal sized tents are continued through the summer. **Units should follow the protocols of any Scouts BSA Summer Resident Camp regarding tenting.
- Hand washing facilities and proper sanitation is still encouraged