Yes, we are on for Breakheart Hike this afternoon. The weather system w/ sprinkles is gone by 4PM and looks dry now (2PM). Arrive by 4PM, Hike starts promptly at 4:05PM.
- Park near the guard shack at top of the Northeast Vocational Tech School which is behind the Wakefield High School.
- Don’t know where that is? 100 Hemlock Rd, Wakefield, MA 01880. and Arrive early so you can find it or google it.
- All Scouts must have a parent in attendance. No drop offs.
- Dress appropriately -be the parent. Your Scout will say they are too hot until the moment they are way too cold. Pack an extra jacket please.
- Sorry, Bear Den only as we need to keep our numbers within pandemic guidelines.
- Masks are mandatory. Don’t forget it, Scouts and Adults!
As a reminder, Scouting is an Outing. As such, you should dress appropriately. Hundreds of thousands of grade school soccer players survive 50degree sprinkles in a jersey and shorts. You’ll be much more comfortable in rain gear and boots. See you at 4PM. We start hike at 4:05PM.