I am excited to announce the kickoff of our 2022 Popcorn Fundraiser on Saturday, September 10th!
The Popcorn Fundraiser is the cornerstone for the Pack. It pays for campouts, adventures, rocket launching, Pinewood Derby, Blue and Gold banquet, patches and awards, unit supplies, equipment, dues, rechartering, insurance, and more.
Fundraising helps Scouts become decision makers, learn money management, become goal setters, develop business ethics, become future entrepreneurs, and learn people skills.
The Pack encourages returning Scouts to participate in our annual Popcorn Fundraiser.
Please visit the Pack’s Fundraising Informationpage as your gateway to information for the Popcorn Fundraiser.
Important Popcorn Dates
- Pack 735 Popcorn Fundraiser Start – Saturday, September 10th
- Pack 735 Show & Sell Storefront Dates
- Saturday, September 10th at Market Basket – WOBURN (9 am – 3 pm)
- Sunday, September 11th at
- Stop and Shop – Reading (9:00 am – 1:00 pm)
- Reading Fall Street Faire (2:30-5 pm)
- Saturday, September 17th at Market Basket – WOBURN (9 am – 3 pm)
- Sunday, September 18th, at Stop and Shop – Reading (9 am – 3 pm)
- Sunday, September 25th, at
- St. Athanasius Parish – Following 10 am Mass (10:45-11:45 am)
- St. Agnes Church – Following 11 am Mass (11:45 am – 12:45 pm)
- Popcorn Wagon Sale Take-Orders Due – October 15th
- Popcorn Distribution to Wagon Sale Take-Order Customers – mid-November
- Pietastic & Awards Party – November 18th at St Agnes Church
Please sign up for several shifts for the upcoming Storefront Sales using the Trail’s End app.
- Download the Trail’s End app – Text APP to 62771 to get a link to download.
- Returning Scouts should use their existing account. If you have multiple Scouts, each Scout should have an account to properly earn credits toward rewards.
- If new to the app, please register. Instructions here.
- Sign up for Storefront Sales using the app. Instructions here.
Let’s have an amaizing fundraiser!
Declan’s Dad (Wolf Den Dad)