Oh yes, we are ON tomorrow night at 6:15PM for our first Virtual Pack Meeting. Do me a favor- please gather some drawing supplies for your Scout, including white paper, crayons/markers which we will use as a gathering activity! Agenda below.. Check your email for Zoom log in…we don’t post that for security reasons
Some rules for our Virtual Meeting:
- You must sign in with your real name – we need this for internet safety purposes. If have two Scouts and you can sign them in on two devices this will be helpful but not mandatory.
- A parent should attend with their Scout – esp to help with controls like audio/video share
- Video should be turned on– No virtual backgrounds and no personal/hidden chat
- Scouts should be in Class A Uniform – helps us identify whose who
- Bring snacks, eat dinner, all good.
What we will do during this short 30min meeting?
- FUN First!! Gathering activity – Scouts will draw their favorite Scout activity and share
- Flags/Opening led by none other than Maxwell from our awesome Bear Den
- ANNOUNCEMENTS! Parents-we’ll need your help unmuting and helping to sign
- Some critical announcements about our Scout year ending in June and Summer Program
- A slide show celebration of Scouting and our Arrow of Light Scouts
- Skit? Did someone say skits? You know it. Our Webelos Den will entertain all with a lively skit.
- Den Break Out Rooms – 10min and close. Den Leaders will wrap up the meeting with the Den. The goal is simply to have some fun and let the kids socialize.
This will be a first. We will do our best. We will see you Friday!