Just an update on our overnight planning, our intended plan is still to stay at the Mystic Aquarium in March 2020 and some dates are still available, but this is an extremely popular overnight (a chunk of dates are already full).
For that reason, Mystic Aquarium requires full payment at the time of your reservation & presently our Unit’s bank account does not have an extra $6,000 – $7,000 available to place upfront. We are waiting on how well we do with popcorn fundraising or how quickly we collect dues before booking.
As a Plan B, we have reached out to several locations from our New England Overnights List, which require little deposit or none at all. Here are a few possibilities that might work:
- Children’s Museum and Theatre, Maine
- $27 per child and $15 per adult
- Minimum fee or $625 and nonrefundable deposit of $100
- Open 10:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Tuesday through Sunday
- Call 207-828-1234 and ask for Shana for more information
- Mystic Seaport Anchor Watch
- $70-$80 per person
- $500 per night deposit due within 30 days of securing reservation; balance due two weeks prior to the day of arrival
- Open 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. daily
- Children’s Museum, Connecticut
- $300 flat-fee covers the first 100 people; 60 people minimum
- Nonrefundable deposit of $1,500 due at time of reservation
- Final payment and accurate headcount due two weeks prior to arrival
- All reservations are nonrefundable
- Open 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. Tuesday through Saturday and 11:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. Sunday
- Montshire Museum of Science
- $41 per child and $36 per adult
- Payment due two weeks in advance
- Open 10:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. daily
If you have any ideas for alternative options then, please Contact Us.