Here are a few updates from the Popcorn Kernel:
- Our goal is to be done with Show and Sells in 5 weekend days in mid-September to early October.
- We will start putting together a schedule which will be in the Trails End platform.
- We will have a kick-off meeting in August.
- We want to stay in Reading, and so far we are selling at MB, S&S, both churches, REI & Starbucks.
- REI & Starbucks are new.
- We have a call into CVS in the middle of town
- Calaresos is NO LONGER allowing fundraising at the store
Trails End App:
- Families should download the new Trails End app. Instructions are available at Fundraising Information.
- All should set an up an account should be set up for your child
- If families have more than one scout then there should be a family account.
- There will be a “how-to” parent meet up for the app which we will schedule soon.
- For now, we are assuming our commissions will be 33% as the safest assumption and hope we will get to 37 or 39%.
- Council’s change to the structure and then maybe not firmly holding to the structure has created some extra uncertainty for us.